How to sell my car fast with Sell My Car
Enter your car details
- Get your free instant online estimate
Book an appointment
- Select a time, date and location that suits you
- We'll inspect your car and make an offer to buy your car
Your car is sold
- If you're happy with the offer and bring the right paperwork, we can buy your car
- We'll arrange payment to you
How does Sell My Car determine the online estimate?
When you make a free car estimate you might be wondering, how does Sell My Car's estimate work? Why does it think my car is estimated at X?. So here is how it works:
Our valuation tool is an estimated market value of your car based on industry sales data and the information that you submitted.
The amount we offer to purchase your car is determined during the appointment. At this stage the buyer can determine the condition of the car, the mileage, the service history and any additional features.
See below articles that will help to understand how it works:
- For more frequently asked questions, see: Sell My Car FAQ
Where are the car buying centres located?
We are located Australia wide, with buying centres in most capital cities. (See: Sell My Car Locations).
Some of our locations have a Manheim Car Auction co-located on the site, so if you are in the market to buy a car as well, be sure to check it out.